You Are Reading

OUGD502 - Life's A Pitch - Presentation

My responsibility was to design and prepare the presentation format after all of the content had been organised and selected from our previous research.

We wanted to give a light-hearted approach so we appeared as comfortable people that enjoy what we do, putting in a few funny elements such as pictures or quotes would help keep the audience engaged throughout a stream of presentations.






























I am both really bad and lack the confidence at speaking in front of large groups of people so it was quite difficult for me to go up in front of everyone. I feel that maybe the light hearted and funny approach wasn't the best now as no one laughed at the parts I hoped they would and even though we had practiced and rehearsed a lot,  we all missed elements out because of nerves.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.